Terms & Conditions
In Car Nav Ltd is registered in England under Company number: 07725431. Our Registered office is Millennium Business Centre, 3 Humber Road, London, NW2 6DW, UK.
Ordering from In Car NavTM is very easy, simply find the items you want to buy, add them to your basket and then follow the checkout procedure entering your delivery details, then payment is made by credit or debit card through our secure payment system (SagePay). An email will be sent when your items have been dispatched. In the event of items being out of stock we will inform you as soon as possible with estimated delivery times or an alternative. We aim to despatch all orders the same day or within 48 hours of receipt of the order. Orders received after 3pm will be dispatched on the next working day.
You can only use a credit/debit card that is registered in your name. All orders are subject to validation checks and authorization by your card issuer, and by our card payment processor. If your card issuer does not authorize payment, we cannot accept your order and we cannot be responsible for any delay or non-delivery. If this happens, you should contact your card issuer. Unfortunately, we are not responsible for any charges imposed by your card issuer or bank as a result of your order. All card payments are processed by Sagepay, formerly known as Protx using Verified by Visa and MasterCard Securecode.
Small packages are sent using Royal Mail First Class parcel post. Bigger and higher value orders are sent with Royal Mail Special Delivery/Recorded delivery or by courier. All orders are fully insured and most will require a signature on delivery.
International Postage / Shipping Rates
Postage rates are calculated by the weight of the items in your shopping basket and the location they are being posted to. International orders that are to large (Over 2kg) for Airmail will be sent via courier.
We hope you will be highly satisfied with any product purchased on our website but if you wish to return an item to us then we aim to make it as quick and convenient as possible. If you wish to cancel any order you may do so at anytime after an order has been placed or up to 7 days after the date of delivery. All notices of cancellation must be given to us in writing by email. The goods must then be returned at your own expense within 14 days of acceptance. We will supply an RMA number, the RMA number provided must be clearly stated on the outside of all packages returned.
- We will not be liable for any costs incurred in the return of cancelled orders. The goods will not be deemed to have been returned until notification is given by ourselves that the goods have been returned to the address advised by us.
- It is your responsibility to return all goods in the same condition as they were upon delivery. we reserves the right to deduct from the refund any charges necessary for the repair or cleaning of any goods returned not in the same condition as upon delivery. You are advised to retain the original packaging in the event of you canceling an order. We retains the right to charge for any necessary packaging/re-packaging.
- In Car NavTM shall be entitled to recover all costs, losses, charges, and expenses incurred in connection with goods returned not saleable as new.
- Where a product is proven to be faulty or the wrong item has been delivered, the Buyer is entitled to either a full refund or replacement product. In the event of a replacement product being shipped, the Buyer shall be entitled to a refund of any return delivery charges upon proof of payment.
- It is recommended that packages are returned using a traceable, insured form of delivery that requires a signature upon delivery such as Royal Mail Special or Recorded delivery; please enclose proof of postage receipt for a refund to be processed if applicable.
A refund will only be credited back to the credit card holder’s account which was used to make the original purchase. You will be asked to confirm these details again in order to process a refund.
In Car NavTM does not warrant that the functions contained in any of this website will meet your requirements or expectations or that the operation of the website will be entirely error free, or appear precisely as described in advertisements, articles or other online resources. All content is provided 'as is' and there are no warranties or conditions (express or implied arising by statute or otherwise at law) for the content. The entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy and effort is with you, the user. In Car NavTM reserves the right to cancel and refund orders at any time.
International copyright and trademark laws protect the entire contents of the Site. The owners of the intellectual property and copyrights are In Car NavTM. You may not reproduce, republish, modify, copy, transmit, upload, post, or distribute, in any manner, the material on the site, including text, graphics, and code without written permission from In Car NavTM.
In the unlikely event that you should have any grievance with the service/products offered, you are advised to contact us via email at: email@example.com clearly stating your order number, the nature of your complaint and your contact details, to enable us to resolve the issue in the shortest time possible.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.